By iluvsu504 - 11/11/2009 18:17 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 15 months broke up with me. Best part? I just picked up an expensive sterling silver ring engraved with Forever and Always for her last week (she knew about this). The other best part? She asked if she could still have it and if she could keep my hamster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 970
You deserved it 3 881

iluvsu504 tells us more.

this is the poster, and i hadnt given her the ring yet but she knew i had it, which makes it douche-ier. and yeah im a lesbian, no im not the man in the relationship, im lipstick, and i told that bitch she had lost her ******* mind. and that i would be picking up my hamster next week. btw. forever and always was not a promise, it was a like inside saying between me and her that we developed as friends. and when youre a college kid who makes less than 300 a month with bills to pay a $120 ring is expensive so thanks. but yes i have the ring and the hamster and that bitch is gone!

Top comments

Miso_fml 0

What a bitch! you dont deserve her. i say keep the king and your hamster. when you find the girl you love and who loves you back, then you give her that ring.

Comments

caamm 0

yea sounds like a keeper.. probly not a fml if you think about it. what a bellend

bikeduster 0

yea that sucks i know how that goes, well not personally anyways, but either way it sucks, well i hope you feel emotionally better soon.

what, the femanist hasnt shown up? this must be tooooooo conflicting for her lol Op keep the ring and share it with someone worth while later on :)

bloodsis16 0
murder1215 5

who the freak puts YDI because your lesbian? Eff off you losers. Gay people are awsome.

im gay-and believe me, not all gay people are"awesome"

just because the bitch wants those things from you, doesn't mean you have to give it to her! just be like, no way in hell, get the **** out.

I would say YDI for being a lezzy, but I'm not in a very trollish mood today. There's just a few things you need to do. Get better taste in rings. Sterling silver is cheap...unless you're flat-out broke, in which case it would be expensive. Learn two words to tell her. "Hell no". You don't have to give her your property just because she said so. Grow a spine and tell that bitch that she should go to Hell and keep on falling until she lands anus-first on Satan's dick.

I'm sorry, but BIG DEAL, so someone broke up with you and asked to keep a GIFT that you gave them... how is this an FML? If you gave her a gift she has every right to keep it, that's what a gift IS. Plus, it's not like it was a platinum and diamond engagement ring, it was a sterling silver ring, get over it and move on. (The wanting to keep your hamster thing is kinda douchy though)

mizanonymous 0

no... she doesn't get to keep forever and always if she's cutting forever and always short. Just say no. Now if i were a petty person and the ring didn't have any sharp stones or anything, i'd swallow the damn thing with a pizza(i'm lactose intolerant) and shit it out. NOW she can have the ring. But i'm not a petty person. But if I were...

Yeah... that would just make you a creepy, weird person...