By iluvsu504 - 11/11/2009 18:17 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 15 months broke up with me. Best part? I just picked up an expensive sterling silver ring engraved with Forever and Always for her last week (she knew about this). The other best part? She asked if she could still have it and if she could keep my hamster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 970
You deserved it 3 881

iluvsu504 tells us more.

this is the poster, and i hadnt given her the ring yet but she knew i had it, which makes it douche-ier. and yeah im a lesbian, no im not the man in the relationship, im lipstick, and i told that bitch she had lost her ******* mind. and that i would be picking up my hamster next week. btw. forever and always was not a promise, it was a like inside saying between me and her that we developed as friends. and when youre a college kid who makes less than 300 a month with bills to pay a $120 ring is expensive so thanks. but yes i have the ring and the hamster and that bitch is gone!

Top comments

Miso_fml 0

What a bitch! you dont deserve her. i say keep the king and your hamster. when you find the girl you love and who loves you back, then you give her that ring.

Comments

jw90 18

that's all most girls do care about. thank god my gf doesn't care that I don't make alot of money. all she wants is to know I love her. fyl indeed!

yeahreally 6

wow i cant believe she actually asked to keep the ring...why would she get the gift? dont give them to her, she's a jerk.

bdewitt1 0

That bitch! You have to appreciate the ups and downs of early relationships!

letitbe56 0

To be fair, 15 months is a little soon to be talking forever. However, she should have said something BEFORE you bought and engraved the ring.

Towelie_31 0

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!!

i_got_it 0

lol i just realized that... So i'm guessing the OP is the dyke in the relationship, right?

EqualycrazyyJen 0

I hope you said no to both. And good for you for being able to post both of you are girls...some people act like being gay is a disease. stupid pple

What did a really expensive sterling silver ring cost $25 ? Get a skill, get a better job, buy better $h!t, get a better girlfriend. At least then when she leaves you'll have good stuff to fight over.

EqualycrazyyJen 0

If she wanted to be a gold digger, wouldnt she have just waited until she gave it to her? then skipped out? FYL