By Anonymous - 28/02/2016 15:57 - United Kingdom

Today, my girlfriend dumped me because I've recently become serious about getting fit, and have lost nearly 84 pounds. Apparently, when I was fat, I made her look smaller in comparison. When I got slimmer, she insisted I either gain the weight back or she'd leave. So she did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 430
You deserved it 1 642

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ColCyclone 17

she did you a favor. Can't imagine the relationship would have been great anyway with her personality

Look, if she was only with you to feel better about herself, it's much better this way.

Comments

good job, losing that weight I understand it's hard

InteresingMan 5

I agree you do deserve it, but also your life sucks. you deserve it because SHE'S the asshat here who can't love you for you and better to find out now and move on. plus your hot now. go show off that body and get someone hotter!

TMO2142 25

hey ma! ma! the devil is a girl! what my frienfs said were wrong! but congratz on getting fit OP.

Well hopefully she works out her obvious body image issues, and hopefully you find someone who will love you at every size :)

You are fine; she's a nut job and needs to lose some weight, grow up and to grab some self-esteem.

Well you lost unwanted weight and a deadweight. Win-win!

She what ?!!! Good riddance!!! OP, you may not feel that way now but she did you a favor by leaving. She sound very immature, petty and controlling. Nobody should be with a person based on their weight gain or loss or whatever. Find someone who appreciates you for you and not how much you weigh! That said, congrats on the weight loss !

Congrats on a healthy new life OP! One without weights or baggage holding you back!

I will never understand people who think like that