By Nate - 12/01/2012 05:36 - United States

Today, my girlfriend dumped me because I have never read any of the Harry Potter books. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 776
You deserved it 59 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Could've been worse OP. It could've been the Twilight series. *shudders*

thesunsetglow_fml 8

183 - Your picture is of you shirtless in a bathroom mirror. You really aren't in a position to judge how shallow a person is.

Comments

How on Earth does OP deserve this? That's a really dumb reason to dump somebody.

KiddNYC1O 20

Harry Potter is lame, that girl is a dumbass, and who on earth reads HP books!? They have like 5000 pages!!

Clearly there's a phobia of books here... Each Harry potter book takes me less than a week to get through once I start reading them

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

63- To answer your question, "who on earth reads HP books?". Me, basically everyone I know and millions of other people, considering the Harry Potter books are one of the most popular books around.

People like ME and millions of others. Have you been living under the rock these ten years? Cause you sure sound like you did.

harryfan6784 0

I do they're great pieces of literature.

What's with your "everyone must like HP" logic? Some of us just don't give a shit about some things. Don't take it the wrong way, it's the truth.

Let's just all make a deal: We won't force you into Harry Potter, if you haters would stop with hating right in our faces. It is disrepectful. Do you see us SANE Potterheads hating on YOUR interests? No, because it's NOT A NICE thing to do. Peace.

403 - Hating on HP just for the sake of hating is nowhere even near the reason why we're spewing out shit. It's because fangirls are defending the OP's stupid bitch of an ex just because Harry Potter is involved. Tell your fuckhead fangirl mates to grow up, then we'll have a deal.

that's a legit reason bro! just kidding. but honestly she's not worth it if she's just going to dump you for such a dumb reason!

For ***** sake, even I found the series a good read, but that's a retarded reason to dump someone. Be glad she left you.

You're better off without her, OP, if she dumped you over something so trivial.

Oh, I'm sorry...they are good books, I've actually only read over my friend's shoulder for them, but I ad lib xD

puppytaco64 8

That Draco Malfoy Boy is quite the catch