By ZPyRoGoDz - 30/10/2009 06:25 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. When I asked why, she replied with "You don't go out anymore. All you do is lay in bed." I've had the flu for the past week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 462
You deserved it 2 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry, I've been sick for a week as well and my boyfriend started telling me "I'm faking it". Sure, when only codeine works for my bleeding sore throat, it must be that I'm faking. I took matters into my own hands and cleaned the toilet with his toothbrush. It won't make him more compassionate but I think it will keep me from slapping him.

perdix 29

Funny, you don't look fluish.

Comments

A former friend of mine said the exact same thing to me. I've had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 5 years.

Damn 5 years? **** your life way more than OP's.

Yeah, and I'm 15. So instead of going out with my friends and all that, I'll be spending my teen years in bed. Yay me?

Tell her she should have taken advantage of you being bedridden. SEX! SEX! SEX! *cough* *sneeze*

OP - You were obviously dating an idiot if she didn't realize you were sick.

Don't worry, I've been sick for a week as well and my boyfriend started telling me "I'm faking it". Sure, when only codeine works for my bleeding sore throat, it must be that I'm faking. I took matters into my own hands and cleaned the toilet with his toothbrush. It won't make him more compassionate but I think it will keep me from slapping him.

sorry, but she was obviously using you for your money.

noshitsherlock 0

*YAWN* this shit is so old. "I'm a ******* loser with a bitch/asshole gf/bf, feel sorry for me!" NO, you ******* idiot. If you don't like that shit, then DON'T waste your time with low-quality people, and don't complain on the internet when it's your own damn fault for choosing to be with said people. It's not rocket science.

Yeah, don't COMPLAIN on FML. What were you THINKING?

noshitsherlock 0

don't complain on FML about your loser boyfriend/girlfriend, genius.

loooooooooool_fml 1

Really now, who gives you the right to complain about the FML's?If you don't like the FML's, don't read them. Better yet, stop complaining all together. This site is built on stuff like this, being it that your dog died or your crazy ex-girlfriend got you to impregnate her.

noshitsherlock 0

You have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old. OBVIOUSLY, you DON'T CHOOSE to have your dog die, but you have complete control on whether or not you have a loser bf/gf. STFU and learn how to read, idiot.

YDI for being a pussy bitch. Tell that **** to stfu and come give you a bj. You need to take control of the situation.