By nadette - 25/05/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. She told me that her father didn't approve of me and forced her out of the relationship. Her father died 2 years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 666
You deserved it 3 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he came up as a ghost and said something to her? :S

That's horrible! At least you found out now that she's not meant for you!

Comments

masterchef_fml 0

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FUNNIEST FKN SHIT EVER!!!!! UR LIFE MUST REALLY SUCK BALLS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! WOW JUST JUMP IN A DAMN WHOLE LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! JUST LIKE....AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't need to be with her for the following reasons: 1. She's a liar. She lied to you. Plain and simple. 2. She's heartless. You don't joke (especially lie) about dead people. (Unless you were with her 2yrs ago and he didn't approve of you then, and she's now having recurring dreams about her dead father not approving of you) 3. She's dumb. You know her father is dead, and she proceeded to tell you that he said something. What an idiot. 4. She's a pussy. She didn't have the balls to tell you the real reason why she wanted to break up with you. You're too good for a lying, heartless dummy who has no balls. Your FML should be about how you didn't break up with her first.

jstasilentscream 3

#38 LMAO,made my day ! but really now... at some point somewhere things went unbelievable wrong if the dead guy doesn't like you o.O

donovanrammstein 3

one of my ex's did something similar. she said we couldn't have sex in her apartment anymore because it was angering the ghost that lived there. ???

calicokitea 0

Either she's hearing voices... or she just didn't like you.

He probably respawned with an M16 with Stopping Power, Deep Impact, and Frag x3 like a ****** noob.

Taylor258 0

wow that is harsh! but your lucky the girl is probably crazy