By damnit - 03/02/2009 10:47 - United States

Today, my girlfriend asked me to get her new clothes. She's gone from a size 4 to a size 12 during our relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 605
You deserved it 13 621

Same thing different taste

Top comments

infantrygirl 0

@OP You shouldn't expect your SO to put in any more effort than you do. If you're chunky too then you're just as much at fault. @18 That makes him a borderline hypocrite. If he's going to complain about it he could at least buy healthy food for you and possibly work out with you.

Comments

DICK11B3O 0

that's on you for letting her get fat, just cuz you were finally getting some. no sympathy

loveless3692 2

um how is a fml? why dont you help her lose weight only if she is unhappy with how she is instead of crying about it like a little baby and your a bad bf if u think putting on wright is bad.

it may be the female feels she doesn't need to keep up appearance

candraleann 0

so ******* what if u love her that should be the only thing that matters

BeckaV 0

do everyone a favor and shut the **** up.

ihearticarly 0

******' loser. idk why I can't moderate your comment but you can **** yourself. I bet you don't even have or have never had a girlfriend. ******' loser! And just because you're skinny doens't mean you're pretty either. Actually I've come to find this happens a lot. Girls with way less than average faces try to make themselves skinny so they can be the "butterface" I bet that's what you are. A big ol' BUTTER FACE. Bitch. and not in the good way.

i wouldnt care if she gained a little weight. as long as she paid for it ;3 chubby bunny!

wow.... that's rude! size 12 is not fat!

more like fhl, I don't see why you're so worried about it op. you shouldn't care that much about her body that you need to bitch about it on fml, that's just shallow. she probably has enough issues with her self esteem after gaining that much weight without having you be a shallow little bitch about it. do her a favor and end it so she can find someone who cares more about who she is than what she weighs.

mrwelsh3 0