By allyshah - 20/02/2009 20:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were up late watching TV when an infomercial for "Male enhancement" came on. As I grabbed my phone, my girlfriend said, "Oh honey, don't buy that, it's okay that you're small." I was checking my voicemails. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 637
You deserved it 6 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't see how that's bad. If she thinks it's okay, it means you satisfy her regardless of size, and she accepts you for you and doesn't want you to be fake... she appreciates your natural beauty.

Why hurt her feelings? This isnt preschool and she didnt mean to hurt his feelings, it actually sounds like she wanted to reasure him

Comments

bambi_fml 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why hurt her feelings? This isnt preschool and she didnt mean to hurt his feelings, it actually sounds like she wanted to reasure him

****... thats a scar that will not heal... ever... move on

Hopefully it was a joke, albeit a rather tasteless one. Try going for your phone at better times in the future!

I don't see how that's bad. If she thinks it's okay, it means you satisfy her regardless of size, and she accepts you for you and doesn't want you to be fake... she appreciates your natural beauty.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

hum... but... if she's listening to the tv guy saying "have a smal poking device my friend?" and she is automatically thinking about the dude... well... thats no good sign...

If I heard one of those, especially while I was with my boyfriend, the natural train of thought for me would be "Penises....most recent penis I've seen.... my boyfriend's".

And yeah, #6, the average is apparently 5 inches. On the internet everyone seems to claim 7-9 inches though, and that would definitely hurt me. E-penises are gigantic. **** doesn't help society's expectations either.

I'm no horse but my girl is rather shallow.... Not sure she could handle more and I don't get to fully thrust.

I don't think all **** stars pack a 45 inch penis.

#10.... I don't think anyone does. and #11- only the first two inches of the vaginal canal are sensitive, therefore all a man really needs is 2.5" to satisfy their woman.