By Anonymous - 17/01/2011 01:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were about to have sex for the first time. We are both virgins. After we kissed and I took down my pants, she screamed and said "That THING is going to break me." We never did it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 095
You deserved it 7 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fudgepirate 0

be happy that u have a big dick!! many guys would be jealous!

Comments

3mikey1 9

sounds like another one I've heard

Yeah as long as she didn't start laughing your good to go kid

bryethurlow 0

Lol if someone said that to u im sorry friend

Wow, but at least it means you're well hung. Perhaps you should try gentle encouragement to get her to try again. As probably first time nerves were making her even more 'scared' than she might be if you try again.

ohthebloodygore 16

Cinn, there's a chance he might not be well hung. Seeing as how she's a virgin, there is a chance she has never seen a penis before. He could have a normal sized one, and her (never have seen one before) mistook it as huge. She may have masturbated before and noticed it's tight even for her fingers, so she's thinking there's no way it's going to fit. Many reasons.

True 'Gore, I shall correct myself and say he should be average or more. At a guess, suppose it depends how big she is...

better solution ladies... he should start with her mouth and work down from there

itsskyeomg 0

I'm sure if you would change that oddly elastic quality your cheeks seem to have (which I would qualify as a slight deformity), whoever you're referring to would gladly change their display picture. I'll get my scalpel shall I? :)

like people have said he's not necessarily hung, sounds more like the gf wasn't at all ready for sex if shes terrified of a penis.

Skye, I don't know about you, but we don't get to choose what we look like (yeah yeah surgery blah blah). Towards whom was that oral defecation of a comment directed btw? Why such hatred for someone you don't know and who's never wronged you in any way? Mean comments aren't funny, they're just mean.

DeathwishCanada 0

Uncalled for, #216. Why do people think that things like this are ok to say? It's mean, and being mean does not make you cool, or anything good. It just makes the good people want to punch you because you come across as a shallow prick. It also makes you come across as an idiot when you can't use basic grammar. Your =/= you are.

SmyD666547 0

I agree with # 216 just because It makes that ugly chick mad...

#243 the two chicks in your picture are ugly. hahahahahah

Actually, #243, I think exasperated would come closer to it. Dealt with too many idiots by now. But your comment does link in nicely with my point; why do people go look for a reaction? I can guess the answer, I suppose I could give many answers to that question, but none of them justify the action in the first place. Feel free to give me an answer that does.

Lufferkinz 0

216, I think Cinn is pretty (prettier than me anyway), if you think she's ugly then keep it to yourself, insulting other people is not gonna get you anywhere in life, and neither is not using grammar. As for OP, try going slow like suggested, practice with your fingers or a small *****. When she feels she's ready to go further then she'll let you know. Good luck :)

BigWillie90 0

cinn and gore y'all r gorgeous

MegamiKaosu 28

Yea, I agree with you fully, Cinn is pretty and to just give your girl time, build her up to it so she's more comfortable, I myself waited 8 months with my bf to have sex when I was a virgin and we're still together ;3

if you guys don't want to deal with assholes get off the Internet. out here it's fit in or **** off.

#301 - What? Your logic makes no sense. You seem to be implying that everyone on the internet has to be an arsehole, which makes no sense. I'm sure you didn't mean it to sound that way, but that's the way you worded it. Yes, there will always be dicks online, as there are in real life, but that doesn't mean that people should tolerate it.

bwahahaha I would have jumped ur bones. if it was really that big!

IneffableLullaby 13

Wow. Looks like your huge blessing is a bit of a curse, as well. :p

xx5pid3rmanxx 3
IneffableLullaby 13

Dude, there's a reason why I didn't put my real location on my profile. People like you are the reason why. Please stop being creepy. Also, for personal questions such as that, it's best to private message the person rather than reply to their comment on an FML story. Just saying.

bryethurlow 0

Hey i would love to take ur advice and private message u but i dont know how by the way yo dipshit hop off u dumb ass little pervert dont u know not to bite off more than u can chew, Any ways if u would be so kind text me some time 1 251 263 6555 dont worry i aint no perv or nothin im a nice guy if u get to know me

If she's a small girl, it's natural that she'd be concerned. I'm a tiny girl and lost my virginity to a boy who was only slightly above average, and it HURT. The best thing to do here would be to talk with her about it, and reassure her that there's no pressure, and when the time comes, you will do your best not to hurt her. Hopefully you guys can work it out.

you sound so smart professional and caring.....WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE FUNNY IMMATURE COMMENTS?