By purrfect :/ - 07/07/2016 22:34

Today, my future husband presented me with an engagement ring he had had engraved with the pet name he calls his cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 414
You deserved it 1 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So does he have the same pet name for both of you, or did he put the wrong one on the ring because of a mix up at the engravers? Because in my head right now, I'm picturing that the cat's new collar tag says "my love" and your ring says "fluffykins".

One_In_Three 24

Could be worse: the letters could look like Comic Sans, then you have a problem.

Comments

What if the ring has been used for another proposal and named the pet the same to cover it up..

I was thinking the same as #31. That the cat name is just a cover up for something weirder, but easier to explain.

People shouldn't have said it then, either. I'm sure op is very happy that her boyfriend proposed to her, but she doesn't HAVE to like the ring just because he got it for her.

Mysterybounty 6

Yo show you that you are his pussy now :).

You know what this means, right? The cat was his first choice, but turned him down.

So is he asking you to marry him, or is he asking your permission to marry his cat?

Well, you didn't have to say yes, but I assume you did considering you said future husband. Sounds like you should rewrite the lyrics to Meghan Trainor's Dear Future Husband song and make them say something about how he should love you more than his cat.