By catlady1989 - 10/05/2009 19:01 - United States

Today, my friend had to take my cat who has a tumor to be put down when I wasn't home since I couldn't bear to take him myself. I have two cats. He took the wrong one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 480 397
You deserved it 70 856

catlady1989 tells us more.

You people are so cruel. They were indentical except collar color. I said which one and he still messed up. My normal vet was closed because of Mothers day so the pound was the one to do it. I can't believe some of the things you people are saying... it is so hurtful... and both my cats did end up being put down...

Top comments

omg! that's absolutely awful! Why didn't you specify

Wow.... Something tells me you aren't friends anymore.

Comments

That’s so sad I hope the friend apologized. Hopefully you’re days are better from now on.

I wouldn’t be friends with him anymore if I was in that position. That’s so upsetting and I’m sorry you had to go through that.

the_dmanu66rgi75rck9 is DM loop if Sry gg 5

You should take your "friend" to the vet and have him put down. Then say "oops. wrong one."

My cat was in the room with me when I read that and I felt my heart break thinking of having to lose him.

You deserved it. No one with a heart would have their animal put down when they arent around "because they cant bear to be there ". You absolutely dont have any right to be upset if you cant even be around to tell your friend what cat you want killed while you're sitting somewhere else, pretending it isnt happening.

omega Smilodon 1

You should’ve been the one. don’t get pets if you’re not brave enough to face their death at their side, and be with them.