By catlady1989 - 10/05/2009 19:01 - United States

Today, my friend had to take my cat who has a tumor to be put down when I wasn't home since I couldn't bear to take him myself. I have two cats. He took the wrong one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 480 397
You deserved it 70 856

catlady1989 tells us more.

You people are so cruel. They were indentical except collar color. I said which one and he still messed up. My normal vet was closed because of Mothers day so the pound was the one to do it. I can't believe some of the things you people are saying... it is so hurtful... and both my cats did end up being put down...

Top comments

omg! that's absolutely awful! Why didn't you specify

Wow.... Something tells me you aren't friends anymore.

Comments

<p>was your friend by any chance named Dwight Schrute?</p>

Well, since you didn't explain to your friend which cat had the tumour, I believe I can give an YDI.

Hang in there cat lady. Don't listen to the noise, I'm very sorry you went through that :(

I'm really sorry you had to go through that. It is terrible and so sad. Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss.

I think it's your friends fault. he should have made sure. I'm sorry that that happened to you. :(

AxelRose 6

People are harassing you about this? Oh my gosh. That's horrible...I'm so sorry.

KingAdrock 16

For the record, one of the most horribly cruel things you can do is NOT be there when your pet is put down. Your pet will know it's dying, desperately look for you and you won't be there. Vet staff HATE when people do this. Putting down a pet is hard, sometime harder than having a human friend die; but if you love your pet you'll actually love them to the END.

GUYMAINE 16