By catlady1989 - 10/05/2009 19:01 - United States

Today, my friend had to take my cat who has a tumor to be put down when I wasn't home since I couldn't bear to take him myself. I have two cats. He took the wrong one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 480 397
You deserved it 70 856

catlady1989 tells us more.

You people are so cruel. They were indentical except collar color. I said which one and he still messed up. My normal vet was closed because of Mothers day so the pound was the one to do it. I can't believe some of the things you people are saying... it is so hurtful... and both my cats did end up being put down...

Top comments

omg! that's absolutely awful! Why didn't you specify

Wow.... Something tells me you aren't friends anymore.

Comments

xThatRandomGirlx 0

That is absolutely terrible! I'm so, so sorry that this had to happen. I hope you'll be able to get through this okay.

this makes me so so so so upset justt to read!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

That's terrible! Your cat is dead for no reason. :(

Mollipop93 0

Omgsh. Thats absolutely horrible. So sad. :(

punkgal420 0

im so sorry that must really suck. i hope you feel better

birds_fml 7

To the OP: if I knew you, I'd send you a sympathy card. The only way to dull the pain is to wait a month and get a new kitten. I know it won't replace your babies, nothing ever will, but it does help. When my cat got put down, I went to a neighbor's and played with their kittens, even though my mom wouldn't let me get one, it helped me feel better.

Darcy_fml 0

This is so fake... When you checked in your pet they would of noticed it wasn't the right cat.

nikki1001 0

While I'm sorry for the loss of your cats (I have two and would be endlessly depressed if I lost them) you should ALWAYS be there for your pet no matter how hard it is for you. You are all they have and whether they know they're dying or not, it's always you they want to be around. You should never leave that to someone else.