By catlady1989 - 10/05/2009 19:01 - United States

Today, my friend had to take my cat who has a tumor to be put down when I wasn't home since I couldn't bear to take him myself. I have two cats. He took the wrong one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 480 380
You deserved it 70 850

catlady1989 tells us more.

You people are so cruel. They were indentical except collar color. I said which one and he still messed up. My normal vet was closed because of Mothers day so the pound was the one to do it. I can't believe some of the things you people are saying... it is so hurtful... and both my cats did end up being put down...

Top comments

omg! that's absolutely awful! Why didn't you specify

Wow.... Something tells me you aren't friends anymore.

Comments

_m0nkeyz 5

My cat died of diabetes. Not that you care, but she did.

Hmmm, FYL if this is real. But I'm kinda thinking it might be fake cause like everyone else has said, surely the vet would know if the cat had a tumor or not?

I really don't think the cat was put down... especially since the OP never said it was. The friend probably took the wrong one, but I'm sure the vet noticed. The OP probably saw that this would make a good FML.... and wrote it to seem like the cat was put down. But if it really was, i'm sorry. that's terrible!

If you can't see your pets through, don't have any. Kids, either.

fuck_my_liz 0

yeah i have two cats and i cant handle losing one of them, let alone both

dancechicsrule 0

omg im so sorry, i would be so mad!

mynameisnotjudie 0

And the vet didn't know they were putting down a perfectly healthy cat?

ohhhhshizzz 0

For all of the idiots out there please read #96 it is the OP, KTHXBAI.

Wait a minute, wouldn't the vet notice if the cat wasn't the one s/he was supposed to put down? I mean, that wasn't the first time he would have had to see the cat if he knew it had to be put down. Then again, he might not remember the cat, but wouldn't he at least be able to tell if the cat was dying or not? Anyway, I'm really sorry for your loss. I feel horrible for you!

shithappens07 0

im soo sorry!!! People make mistakes....hang in there! Maybe some kittens may fall into your life?