By Ishowet - 31/05/2017 12:00 - United States - Hialeah

Today, my five-year-old son told me that I smell bad and asked me to take a shower so I wouldn't attract bugs into the house. I had just showered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 971
You deserved it 473

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Could be he doesn't like the smell of your soap, shampoo, etc. I once had a roommate who I thought smelt like a porta-potty. Turned out it was her perfume that she thought smelt amazing.

Maybe he doesn't like the smell of your soap and/or lotion?

Comments

Moupoule 5

"I had just showered last year!"

might have to do with your diet or if you smoke. if neither, try checking with a doctor if it's really that bad

Maybe he doesn't like the smell of your soap and/or lotion?

Could be he doesn't like the smell of your soap, shampoo, etc. I once had a roommate who I thought smelt like a porta-potty. Turned out it was her perfume that she thought smelt amazing.

our ensuite kept smelling like disinfectant spray so I asked the husband if he was sick. turns out it was his deodorant. the smell still makes me sick.

Maybe you should consider a new soap or bodywash

Lobby_Bee 17

Check his diaper. Might very well be filled with crap.

There are a bunch of medical conditions that can lead to bad body odor. If it's not cigarette smoke, or something like your soap, bodywash, shampoo, and/or deodorant, then maybe you want to get checked out by a doctor.

Lucky O'Guin 18

Did you even ask him why he said it? It might be a simple misunderstanding of his chosen syntax. Perhaps he doesn't like the smell of your products or the fact that he knows that some bugs and insects are attracted to certain scents.

Not trying to be gross, but I had a female manager who always smelled like ******. Every. Single. Day. Even when it was apparent that she showered, due to her wet hair up in a bun when she would clock in for work. I'm pretty sure she didn't ever notice it, but we all did. Sometimes people don't wash properly or just naturally smell weird/bad.