By Poorfish - 17/03/2009 04:34 - United States

Today, my fish's tank was all green and nasty, but I had no time to clean it because I woke up late, so the job was left to my mom. When I came back, the water level seemed high, and the fish looked a little strange, so I asked my mom what she did. She said "I cleaned the tank with chlorine!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 924
You deserved it 29 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch. I am sorry, but your mom is just plain stupid.

Comments

wow, no offence, but what a stupid mom!

umm algae scraper much? it's a little magnetic thing, takes about 2 minutes to clean a tank. next time, don't let your mom touch your fish.

#53 is wrong. sorry. If she really is trying to teach a lesson, then she needs to go kill herself for using someone else's property (let alone pet(s)) as part of it.

WOW...all i can say is your mother is a dumbass.

jdkfgkjdfb 0

No offense, but your mom isn't that smart when it comes to fish. Didn't she notice that the fish were all dead after she chlorinized it? And if someone DID clean a fish tank with chlorine, at least rinse it out afterwards! Next time that happens, just turn off the light above the fish tank. Fish don't need a lot of light, but algae does. Only keep the light on when there's people in the room.

tuculito 0

my mom did that once ...all my fish died but the big one. he flopped around for a few hours but then he died too.

The question is: is his mom stupid, or was she trying to make him start taking responsibility for his own stuff? If it's the latter, it's cruel, but I bet it worked!

well it's not like the tank got green in one night, so your excuse for not cleaning it is void. that's why YDI.