By Jane - 28/04/2016 03:58 - United States - Beaver Falls

Today, my fiancé tells me he loves me about 100 times a day. At first it was cute, but now it's getting really annoying. We can't have a conversation without him throwing in about 10 "I love you"s. I'm beginning to not want to talk to him anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 800
You deserved it 3 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DeadxManxWalking 27

Thought about talking to him about it? Might be a good start.

Comments

me and my fiancé say I love you too each other as often as we can because we know we won't live forever and probably won't die together and we want the other to know that no matter what we love each other .. you should be greatful that he wants you to know that he loves you because tomorrow isn't promised and if he died tomorrow you WOULD miss hearing it but you would know that he died loving you and what would nag at you is that it annoyed the shit out of you and I bet you would regret it .. you should say it back as often as he tells you because if you died tomorrow would he know that you loved him as much as he loved you...

Having just celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary, let me share some sage advice. Your spouse is going to have idiosyncrasies that annoy you. Conversely, you will have some that annoy him. You are not going to change who he is, nor is he going to change you. You love a person for who they are, flaws included. If it is really a big deal, tell him. You don't have to be mean. "I know you love me, I love you too. I don't need to be reminded so much". Then, when he does it again, "I know you love me, you have already reminded me today". It will fade, he's probably just excited and has other things he wants to say, but can't find the words.

Maybe you spend too much time together? Everyone needs their space . Also just explain to him that saying so much looses meaning . I'd tell him do tell me "show me "

And I thought I was bad telling my boyfriend that I love him 10 times a day...

Sounds like he may be insecure, doesnt want to lose you. Talk to him about it

Lets pray he won't tell you he loves you for a week... Tell us how you will feel then...

Just talk to him. He's not going to know what's bother I got you if you don't communicate.

you say it annoys you but the second he stops you're gonna be mad at him.

If he truly does love you as much as he says it. If you sit down and talk to him and tell him it's annoying you, he should understand. Communication is key to relationships.