By maggierose171 - 19/05/2012 15:08 - United States - Rosendale

Spicy
Today, my daughter's bed broke. Trying to see the damage, I lay down on her floor to get a closer look. I saw mountains of condom boxes under there. Now I know why the bed broke. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 322
You deserved it 5 738

Same thing different taste

Top comments

barnmaster98 5
yumyumpoptart 16

better to see a mountain of condom boxes rather than a grandchild 9 months down the road.

Comments

Better a Box of Condoms than a Bag of Diapers!

d10cat 0

You people are something else. If your kid lives in your house everything is your business as the parent

Other people's sex lives aren't. Get over it.

kandi_kid69 15

OP, better to see condoms than pregnancy tests and/or diapers for the future. Be happy she's trying to be safe. But if she's young sit down and have a talk with her.

Wow, your daughter should be a little bit smarter.

babyshaft408 8

they must have been practicing the olympic thrust. how do you break a bed?

thatoneguy79 10

It sounds as though you have a few options here. 1) get a new bed without a frame, so she has to dispose of the empty boxes properly, and store the unused ones somewhere else. 2) get a new bed with the loudest box spring you can find. Works like Rochard Simmons posters to discourage extraneous activities. 3) don't get her a new bed; make her buy a new one, and an apartment to keep it in. 4) replace the boxes of condoms with boxes of pregnancy tests to freak her out. 5) if unused condoms, leave a note letting her know you 'borrowed' a box because you were out. Whatever you do, do NOT confront her directly or have a meaningful discussion regarding her sexual activities, especially if she has not graduated high school yet. Chances are she will not pay attention while she is texting on her phone to her friends anyway.

drakej 0

Can i meet your daughter? Lol jk. Its awesome that she knows how to be safe

bchelle11 0

Lol...this FML reminds me fondly of myself...