By Anonymous - 30/10/2010 05:07 - New Zealand

Today, my daughter came up to me crying. When I asked her what was wrong, she told me that she had a fight with her imaginary boyfriend. She's 16. I raised this child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 802
You deserved it 12 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Tell her that her imaginary brother punched her imaginary boyfriend in the nuts for being such a dick to her, and that he is ready to apologize to her, even though he is not able to give her imaginary make-up sex until the swelling in his imaginary testicles goes down. It's good to have an imaginary brother who'll fight for her -- it might protect her virtuaginity.

spikey818 9

tell her to imagine a better boyfriend

Comments

mad_hatter0666 22

how do you know he isn't real? you sound like a real loving mother.

aprilfacee 0

hey, at least you won't have to worry about "imaginary babies" coming anytime soon.:)

Is he actually imaginary, or did she have a fight with her crush at school, and you're calling him an "imaginary boyfriend" just to be hateful? Just playing devil's advocate here... something about this story is off.

Is he actually imaginary, or did she have a fight with her crush at school, and you're calling him an "imaginary boyfriend" just to be hateful? Just playing devil's advocate here... something about this story is off.

you should teach what the outside of the house looks like...

0MG I WISH I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT TO SAY THIS TO PEOPLE IN HIGHSCHOOL