By Anonymous - 08/05/2016 08:42

Today, my daughter asked me to take her to Victoria's Secret so I could buy her some "sexy clothes". She's 9. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 786
You deserved it 2 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Better go ahead and have a talk with her OP. Maybe she's seen a little too much on the TV/Computer/Internet

Comments

She must have seen the new commercials.... They're getting to be a little much lately

Wow, you guys are ignorant, this may not be because the child is "Online to much" or any of that nonsense! Jesus, maybe, just maybe, the child heard someone older say it and wanted to be like them!? ??? Woah, crazy idea right!? Everything isn't revolved around the internet or "Bad parents". Grow up people, and use your brains, or what's left of 'em, I should say.

I think she doesn't truly understand the meaning behind what she said. My daughter believed it meaned "pretty" when she was little.

My hope for this generation is pretty much drained, sure previous generations were shit too but now kids barely exist for long and become sexbots before the even edge close to puberty... The internet is seriously ruining kids, parents really need to limit their children's usage.

It's the previous generations which control the media and influence kids. How can you blame a 9 year old? Blame the assholes of the previous generation who want to sell sex constantly. That's way more influencing than the Internet. Every TV show, billboard and magazine screams sex, this generation didn't make those. The last one did.

Ihavegas 22

take her to burkas R us instead.

there is a convent in Michigan that you can order chastity belts from...