By Anonymous - 11/11/2012 03:10 - Canada

Today, my dad offered to pay me $40 to wash his car. Needing money to buy a video game, I agreed, and went out in the freezing weather to do the job. I finished the task, only to be paid in Monopoly money. My dad still hasn't gotten over how "funny" his prank was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 201
You deserved it 3 915

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Troll dad! Next time, make sure he pays you before hand. Plus, you should have figured there was a catch when he offered you 40 bucks just to wash his car.

Comments

iGiveNoDamn 14

Haha cool Dad, will be cooler if he does buy you d video game tho.

Are you actually spoiled enough to think you would get $40 just for washing the car? Then you needed a lesson.

OP probably didn't expect that until his dad OFFERED to pay him $40 to do it. Its not like he was bugging his dad for $40, or offered to wash the car for payment. OP's dad is a dick.

Should have taken the car and driven through the mud.

offer to do it again soon, when the temp drops again. set the hose for a fine mist spray and coat the car in multiple layers. the fine mist will freeze quickly, allowing you to build up a thick layer of ice all over the car. somewhere during this process, take the $40 in monopoly money and flatten it out on the ice caking the windshield, and then layer on some more ice. If you're patient, you should be able to build up a good inch of ice over every surface.

Throw dirt of his car and give him back the monopoly money.

unixdude 9

File a mechanics lien at the courthouse.

When ur dad is sleeping grab his car keys and get the trash in the trash can and put it all over in his car and get a bucket of mud and and put it all over his car and to top it off spray paint his car saying "you paid me monopoly money I'll pay u back by trashing your car from (your name) with love" see how funny it is now when his car is trashed! >:)

kingharrison 4

take some mud and throw it on his car!