By kindasortayeah - 05/10/2015 01:26 - United States - Purling

Today, one of my coworkers tried to convince me to be a model for his "foot fetish parties". I politely declined, just as I had the day before, and the day before that. This will probably continue every day, since our schedules are nearly identical. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 190
You deserved it 1 708

kindasortayeah tells us more.

No, he hasn't seen my feet. I found out he actually has asked nearly every person in the store because he hosts private foot fetish parties for clients. Part of me actually pities the man because he's just trying to make extra money, but I would never ever consider being part of those parties.

Top comments

Try to convince him whether he would like a foot up his ass. Sorry OP you have to deal with such a harassing SOB.

amileah13 26

You should totally pretend you have like a foot fungus and make up your feet to look like it and tell him it's contagious. Make your feet look as bad as possible so he would be repulsed. But honestly, the prick would probably still be turned on at it. Good luck op :(

Comments

Try to convince him whether he would like a foot up his ass. Sorry OP you have to deal with such a harassing SOB.

Considering he has a foot fetish that's probably a bad idea

If this is at work, shouldn't you tell someone? I'm pretty sure that constitutes as harassment.

Definitely sexual harassment if he's using a fetish.

Don't be shy OP, I'm sure you've got great feet!

Yeah, he really wouldn't have asked you if he didn't think that. Consider it a compliment. Besides, it's not all that bad. When I was first introduced to a guy in the BDSM-scene who had a huge foot fetish, I thought it was ridiculous. But I soon realised that there is something in having your feet worshipped that is pretty cool and empowering. Embrace it. Try it once. Just once. If you see it's not for you, you can immediately put a stop to it.

I would normally agree, but OP has already said no several times. If you were introduced to the BDSM scene you should know how important it is to make sure all parties are consenting and not pressured into it, especially in those situations. He should stop asking. No means no.

You are completely correct, #43. SSC: Safe, Sane, CONSENSUAL. The three most important rules of BDSM. I stand corrected.

Whether or not OP has great feet is irrelevant. Would you say the same thing if OP's coworker wanted to photograph her great breasts? This is OP's coworker. He shouldn't have even asked once, let alone multiple times. That's super creepy and OP needs to report him.

I'm all for expanding sexual horizons and all that, but there's a time and a place for it, the workplace (well most of them) is not it! It's not a compliment, it's an inexcusable over-stepping of her boundaries :(

Well, I guess you will continually decline politely.

I think after the first dozen declines then OP should cease being polite and get more forceful.

amileah13 26

You should totally pretend you have like a foot fungus and make up your feet to look like it and tell him it's contagious. Make your feet look as bad as possible so he would be repulsed. But honestly, the prick would probably still be turned on at it. Good luck op :(

itwasntme14 19

You should report him to hr or management. It's not okay for him to do that. Just try to avoid him until they do something. Sorry you have to deal with this jerk.

I most certainly hope that the creep didn't saw OP's feet off.

Change your shift timings or whats wrong being paid, try it out

You should definitely tell him if he doesn't stop you'll report him. that is harassment, and your work should do something.