By Anonymous - 26/06/2015 17:42 - Zambia

Today, my dad drunkenly confessed that the reason he never gave me the sex talk was because he figured that I'm too weird-looking and socially awkward to ever get laid. He's right, all too right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 196
You deserved it 2 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't understand why some parents feel the need to destroy their children's confidence. He should be building you up, not tearing you down.

I thought I was too, then I changed the way I acted about myself. Try and make fun of yourself, it works most of the time;)

Comments

I would normally get pissed off at the op but the father is probably very much better off without a coward for a son and a **** for a wife who doesn't understand that it's ok for her husband to watch ****. I'd say the father is probably happier away from such a shit household

If you are male, I'm truly sorry. If you are female on the other hand, penises only have one eye, and it is blind as a bat...

moo77_fml 20

Ouch!! There's a someone for everyone .. Chin up!!

Him having the sex talk might have helped you be less awkward, as long as it was an informed, educational sex talk. He has done you a disservice, but you're more than capable of rectifying what was wanting in your upbringing. I would suggest joining FetLife and exploring the newbie forums. If you are considered too grotesque to find sexual fulfillment by "conventional" means (dating sites, singles night at the bar, etc.), you may find the BDSM community to be less judgemental than most. The focus is on safety and consent. And if you're what they call Vanilla, simply make your boundaries clear in any encounter, and respect your partner's boundaries and feelings as well. You will have a wonderful time.

At least it was his own kid he said that to... still feel bad for you!

Well... when you're right you're right. Just kinda sucks for you. FYL op.

I never got the "sex talk" .. I Turned out fine. Sort of ?

You don't need to have meaningless sex just to prove him wrong or anything. Everyone is worthy and deserving of intimacy. It'll happen OP