By ug - 08/07/2009 20:51 - Canada

Today, my crush took me out to lunch. When the waiter came for our orders he ordered onoin rings and looks at me and says, "I won't be kissing anyone tonight anyways." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 735
You deserved it 4 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Or maybe he's not confident and was trying to get the response "hey, why not" because he dosen't think you'd go for someone like him ;)

Eternity_fml 0

Comments

you should have ordered rings too.

tapesculpture 0
AAAAHHHH12 2

I swear, people come up with the most illogical and asinine reasons for saying YDI. I'd say either he was hoping for the OP to accept him no matter he does or he's just a jerk.

YDI. he took you to lunch. friends go to lunch. it would be different if he took you to dinner. that would be more of a date.

ScoobyDoo22 0

Fake. The exact same thing happened on Hannah Montana, except Jackson said something like. "I'll have a pizza with pineapple, pepporoni, sausage, and hey, even onions. I'm not kissing anybody tonight.

people don't actually watch Hannah Montana.

ScoobyDoo22 0

I was like 11 when the episode was on.

Lol calm down people. I agree, I saw this episode too, probably fake.

shewasalmost18 0

her "crush" must watch hannah montana..cute..

ScoobyDoo22 0

I'm actually 16. I was like 12 or 13 when the episode was on.

Laurennn417_fml 0

hannah montana hasnt been around that long. and stop changing your story and trying to defend yourself and look cool.... you totally fail lol and are making a fool out of yourself. just give up. you have been pwnd.

actually, OP's situaton is different. Her crush said it to her face. Jackson said it on the telephone, not to a girls face. Plus, some things actually happen that happen in TV shows, so chill out, not everyone will post faje FML's because you over analyze too much.

Colby_Colbert 0

well obviously you're so ugly thay insulting you means nothing to him ... aim lower, like, try Quasy Moto

Jazzywrites007 2

You spelled Quasimodo wrong. Funny how you try to insult someone whom you don't even know and instead you look like the dumb bitch you are.

FireFlie07 20

Haha #23 owned your sorry ass!

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

23 spends all day on this website, I wouldn't take an insult from her that seriously.

how would you know that she does if you dont also??

skullbuster 0

Again, another self-deputized member of the FML grammar, usage, and spelling police. Cut people a break assholes - you're not writing a doctoral dissertation here for post-grad work at Oxford, it's a funny website and people are making some comments. If you want to teach grade school English or Social Studies, have at it.. but you didn't burn anybody and you don't "own" anyone for your little correction. I feel sorry for you.

Goddamn, Skullbuster, what IS your problem? Do you seriously go on every FML and 'call out' the grammar police? I'm sorry that some of us actually believe in education and the correct usage of the English language. Have you ever seen Idiocracy? You should. Maybe it will scare you into shutting the **** up and stopping standing up for dumbasses.

skullbuster 0

It's not about education or correct usage, most of these people are just using it as a smackdown and, on a site like this (ridiculous stories with responses from people across the globe) it just strikes me as really shitty. More people should be telling these people to **** off! And the virtual "high-5s" that occur when someone is corrected are pathetic!

I think you're imagining all this and are way too sensitive about the subject. The truth is, I don't support people being dumbasses. It's also way easier to read comments that are properly written and capitalized. I usually just ignore the ones that are typed horribly, unless there's some glaring display of DUMBASS. The internet would be a better place if people actually made an effort to not look/sound like idiots.

lor4eto 0

jeeeez chiiiill. why they hell would you "feel sorry" for people who are just having fun?

You shouldn't be offended, they're onion rings. They just rock in general :)

kc2_fml 0

hope for the best, maybe he was saying that you were so ugly that he wouldn't think of kissing you..

Lol I don't watch hannah montana often but I do remember that scene!

ithedarkknight 0

hmm well you see if you were that hideous i dont think he would be taking you out to lunch because i wouldnt want to stare at someone ugly while im eating??? maybe it was a joke that doesnt mean he isnt interested in you... maybe it was a hint that he wanted to kiss you... why else would he take you out for lunch make that reference about being kissed then looks directly at you....

Josh129 0

TV's were meant to eat so obviously he should go to india to see how penguins thrive in such a hostile environment, even americas sweet heart Ryan Seacrest said in a press interview "This chicken good! No wonder nigers like it so much!" which Matt Luaer latter commented by saying "You Ryan Seacrest.... are glib".