By Traumatized - 05/03/2011 19:57 - Israel

Spicy
Today, my coworker returned the camera I lent her. After plugging the camera into my PC, I saw a file was still on it. Wanting to make sure I didn't delete something important, I opened it. To my horror, it was a video of my coworker pleasuring herself. She's old enough to be my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 106
You deserved it 6 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Too bad she's not your boss, you could've definitely used that to your advantage.

jessicarenee88 0

perhaps she left it on purpose. something like that does not seem like it could be accidental...

Comments

I'd sell it to a **** site, then email the link to her.

clashatdemonhead 3
MissRachieee 3

OP is a girl. Unless the coworker is a ****/bisexual, then it was probaby an accident.

barb_pointe 0

Can someone PLEASE explain to me WHY on earth somebody would video tape themselves masturbating in the first place?!

Decodedman 1

51, you are asking, in essence, why **** exists. And the answer is, because SOMEBODY wants to see it.

barb_pointe 0

I'm not asking why it exists. I know why it exists. What I am asking is why this form of it? Do you not think that masturbation is something that should be kept private? There are many forms of **** and I just don't see why 'pleasuring yourself' has to be one of them.

people are freaky I don't see how watching someone masturbating is so unbelievable to you.

^ Agreed. There are things much more disturbing than someone petting the kitty. It could have been something involving latex, safety words, and a hot water bottle. That would have really been FML-worthy.

alexus_123 0

And you just sat there and watched it all? Because if you did then, that would make you just as gross.

xMexicanXJesusx 0

She left it on purpose! ;)