By an idiot - 16/02/2013 18:03 - Australia

Today, my brother was arrested for starting a fistfight at a funeral. He didn't even know the deceased; he's just been crashing funerals recently, hoping to hook up with mourners. I'm not sure who's more pathetic: him for doing such a thing, or me for bailing his fucking dumb arse out of jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 002
You deserved it 7 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wouldn't even bother with his bail. I'd go for a visit, but I wouldn't bail my own brother out of jail for something especially like that.

untouchable763 10

Wedding Crashing has become more extreme these days eh.

Comments

I don't know if this is really an FML. If you're saying its because you has to bail him out the YDI because it was your choice. If its because of what he did then that doesn't involve you.

perdix 29

He wins. Pathetic and ghoulish.

Something like this happened to me once. At least your parents didn't take your twin brother out for drinks on your 18th birthday without you, because they said you were "too young"

How is that FML even relevant to this one?

Do not. EVER. Get him out of jail. Someone will absolutely knock the **** out of him or even murder him for doing something so disgustingly disrespectful. And I approve. That ******* idiot deserves to be alone forever if that is how he feels he has to get attention. You are helping him by bailing his sorry ass out of jail. YDI.

twinkie193 6

Your brother is the ******* man

artinwords 14

Wedding crashers in reverse? Lol

As horrible as it is, i would still bail my brother out of jail. It is better than him sitting in a jail cell. At least if he was with me i would know he was safe. Your brother is still your brother, no matter what. He would owe me big time though.

Whatever makes you think he'll ever repay you if he's going to a freaking funeral to get laid??