Don't hate the player…

By Anonymous - 29/03/2023 14:00

Today, my son is such an idiot that he forgot he invited both his girlfriends to my brother's funeral. They started a punch-up over him and everyone ended up joining in since we're a very argumentative family. People got arrested and in the end both girls agreed to share my son, who was unconscious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 050
You deserved it 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude has some serious game. So many people on here getting dumped for stuff that happened in dreams. This guy cheats, gets caught and manages to keep both, while not even being conscious. Teach me your ways!

this is the best thing ive read all week

Comments

this is the best thing ive read all week

LMFAO 🤣 agreed I spit my tea out reading this 😂🤦‍♂️

Dude has some serious game. So many people on here getting dumped for stuff that happened in dreams. This guy cheats, gets caught and manages to keep both, while not even being conscious. Teach me your ways!

I think Richard Pencil would approve of this.

That's easy. Just date skanky chicks, the type who's standards are so low that they will have a fistfight at a funeral over a cheating asshole.

Reminds me of the story my cousin told me about the funeral of his (then) wife’s grandfather. Short version - Grandad had been having a long term affair that his wife was apparently unaware of but many within the family knew about. Unfortunately granddad’s lover had the same name as one of his grandchildren who had sent flowers with her name on the card. This led to efforts to hide the flowers by those trying to hide granddad’s affair while the immediate family of the granddaughter didn’t know about that and they kept moving the flowers up closer. Eventually the police were called and there were arrests made at the funeral… I cannot understand why women would fight each other over some two-timing guy. The only thing I know is that for some people, the more someone says they can’t have someone or something, the more they want it.

Because public punch-ups are how people show how classy they are.