By an idiot - 16/02/2013 18:03 - Australia

Today, my brother was arrested for starting a fistfight at a funeral. He didn't even know the deceased; he's just been crashing funerals recently, hoping to hook up with mourners. I'm not sure who's more pathetic: him for doing such a thing, or me for bailing his fucking dumb arse out of jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 002
You deserved it 7 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wouldn't even bother with his bail. I'd go for a visit, but I wouldn't bail my own brother out of jail for something especially like that.

untouchable763 10

Wedding Crashing has become more extreme these days eh.

Comments

shutupAnderson 7

You should've let him hook up with his fellow cell mates.

is it awkward that I was watching wedding crashers when I read this fml

Shadow_Phantom 26

Why the hell would anybody want to date some jackass who starts fights at funerals to crash them? Sigh.

PhishloverA 14

Is there going to be a movie called Funeral Crashers starring him?

You bailed him out so you could punch him in his stupid face without any witnesses, right?

You're both low lifes! Him for what he's doing, you for bailing him out!

I didn't know funeral crashing was actually a thing. Who the hell wants to **** some random creeper who thinks its acceptable to rock up at your loved-one's funeral to flirt with the mourners?

So blood was thicker that douchebaggery -- this time. FYL and YDI. He owes you the bail money and a sincere apology. You owe him a promise to not contribute to his douchebaggery by bailing him out of his messes. Best of luck, OP. You'll need it.

redmnky21 8

my votes on u... why would you bail him out after he did something stupid, let him sit in jail