By an idiot - 16/02/2013 18:03 - Australia

Today, my brother was arrested for starting a fistfight at a funeral. He didn't even know the deceased; he's just been crashing funerals recently, hoping to hook up with mourners. I'm not sure who's more pathetic: him for doing such a thing, or me for bailing his fucking dumb arse out of jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 002
You deserved it 7 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wouldn't even bother with his bail. I'd go for a visit, but I wouldn't bail my own brother out of jail for something especially like that.

untouchable763 10

Wedding Crashing has become more extreme these days eh.

Comments

KnnNike 2

Why would you, amongst all of the words you used in that statement, choose to censor "ass"?

You really ought to learn some British English sometime. The fact that you used the typically British "amongst" instead of the more American "among" shows that you already have a nice head-start!

Out of the frase ******* dumb arse you choose to change the word ass to arse

There goes my hero watch him as he goes

Should have left him there what he's doing is seriously wrong

So he's like a real life funeral crasher? I didn't think those actually existed!

I sure as hell hope you don't have children. That whole logic of standing by someone who's doing something awful because they're still family is ridiculous when you take it to that extent. No in many cases the best thing you can do for them is not help. That's called tough love, and any person who can be a responsible parent has to learn that. If you bail family out every time they're being retarded they'll never learn. If anything that only encourages the idiotic behavior because it tells them they always have a fail safe if anything like this happens again. They won't have to worry about any consequences because they'll know you'll cover them on that. Yes I would still love them and treat them like family, but I would absolutely let them pay a price for their poor decisions. Sometimes that's the only way they'll ever learn.

I'd leave him in jail for copying a movie what an idiot

Next time, don't bail him out of prison. Let him learn his lesson.

stephkristine 13

I gotta know, did his back story work? Or even at least make sense?