By screw life - 01/10/2012 11:35 - United States

Today, my brother saw my side when my shirt came up, and asked when I got a tattoo; the pink he saw was in fact my stretch marks. Worst of all, I had to show them to everyone to prove I didn't actually get a tattoo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 699
You deserved it 3 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

BeforeItWasCool 12

Uh. How is "when my shirt came up" even remotely related to getting changed? You'd say "when I was getting changed". No one I know describes changing that way. I think the wording makes it obvious here. It's clear OP was stretching or the shirt didn't fit right.

Well PenguinBitch, your name certainly suits you. And I'm not talking about being a flightless bird.

unknown_user5566 26

They must be cool looking stretch marks if they resemble a tattoo.

Ya Op should just tell them it is a tattoo.

Someone saw mine and asked if I was in a car accident >.>

Are you sure it isn't a tattoo? That was quite the party.

I'm a skinny ass guy and super athletic yet even I have stretch marks!?! It happens to a lot of people OP don't worry about it (;

kristina1124 3

I'm skinny and I have stretch marks from bad elasticity in my skin. so it's not always from being fat people! it's embarrassing yes so I feel for ya!

007type 26

There are all sorts of exercises for tightening of skin.

rebel_belle1974 5

that was rude of him. I hope he apologized.

RedPillSucks 31

I think he was just curious, not calling her out.

I don't think snitch is the word you're looking for.

You're probably thinking of 'loud mouth', but even then, he was only asking about it. He isn't a snitch because he wasn't snitching on her. He was only asking a question.

I guess he could be called a snitch, if OP wasn't allowed to have a tattoo but she did and he called her out on purpose. On the other hand he could just be curious. You're both right:)