By anonymous - 02/11/2014 04:51 - United States - Vacaville

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was giving me a back massage while I was laying on my stomach. A few minutes into it, he stopped. I turned around to see why; he was taking a picture of my butt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 152
You deserved it 7 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RA91 26

Your man likes the way you look, I see no problem with that. Take it as a compliment OP! :)

Comments

Take it as a compliment and as him just being fun and joking around.

She doesn't want to be the butt of his joke though.

nikojhavlin 12

While it might be seen as flattering on one hand, I still wouldn't appreciate it. You never know where a photo ends up (especially if you break up or something) and since he didn't tell her about taking it he might have not mentioned it at all if she hadn't "caught" him. Who knows how many photos he has taken? That to me is not okay.

Unless she has her name tattooed on her ass, even if it went out all over the Internet, no one would know it was hers.

After reading this FML twice, I've come to my own personal conclusion that she doesn't seem bothered by the fact that her boyfriend took a picture of her butt, just a bit perturbed that he stopped his massage to take a picture. Also I don't think it's necessary to comment some of these FML's with rude, sometimes extreme and unrelated examples.

MzZombicidal 36

I came to the same conclusion and am pretty surprised by some of these ridiculous comments... Also, to everyone telling her to take it as a compliment: it /is/ her body. If she wanted to be upset or annoyed, she's completely got the right to do so. Especially since it seems her boyfriend didn't ask permission or even mention he was going to do it. Some people just aren't fans of photos leaning on the vulnerable side. Just saying. :P

at least your boyfriend takes photos of you...

Astrum14 24

Unless there's prior, explicit, said in no uncertain terms, agreement about what pictures are allowed to be taken without asking first, then no pictures are. This applies to everyone in every circumstance. Don't takes pictures of people unless you know for a fact that they are okay with it. Don't take pictures of your girlfriend's butt, don't take pictures of the goofy looking guy in line in front of you at the DMV, don't take pictures of the attractive stranger at the other end of the bar. ASK FIRST. And if they say no, respect that and move on. This isn't a compliment to the OP, it's an insult. It's showing that her boyfriend doesn't even care enough to want to make sure she's okay with what he's doing.

All of you saying " shes not naked she didnt say so" are clearly crazy, it wouldnt be an FML if she was completely covered up, it would just be something silly, and also its her god damn boyfriend why would he want a picture of a covered ass when hes most likely already seen it naked? but it does make sense if it wanted a naked one for 'later', Also if your boyfriend suddenly and sneakly took a picture of your arse without letting you know, youd atleast be thinking why my boyfriend wants to sneakly take photos of my ass.

I would think a significant other would appreciate your body whether it was covered or not.

MzZombicidal 36

It could still be an FML if she was clothed... It's like "Awww, my boyfriend's being sweet! Wait... why'd he stop? Oh, damn it!" And, for the record, plenty of men can still appreciate a covered up ass, even if they've seen it naked. Lol.

That shows appreciation towards your butt. Not every girl has a boy who thinks, Dayum that ass is so fine...need to take a photo...except maybe stalkers or creeps but you get my point