By Willow - 17/06/2011 23:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me why he stood me up last night instead of coming over to visit. Apparently me telling him I couldn't wait for him to do naughty things to me turned him off, and made him feel like a piece of meat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 115
You deserved it 11 768

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess guys can have feelings too, but what kind of guy turns down sex?

dudeitsdanny 9

I can honestly say I spent at least 5 hours a week without a single sexual thought for two of my HS years.. It's what happens when your 50 year old Calculus teacher doesn't wear a bra. My testicles just retreated back into my body from the thought of it. And in the winter months? Forget about it. I was unable to think about sex for a few extra hours. Anyways... I used to jokingly tell my ex that she made me feel like a piece of meat.. But I did it with a hand on one hip, the thickest lisp I could muster, and sometimes threw in a z-snap, so.. Mine was obviously acting as much as a stereotypical girl as I could.. And I still let her have her way with me.. Your boyfriend's odd. Unless you always act this way, and only care about his looks and dick.. In which case, I can't say I wouldn't eventually get annoyed. Maybe. After a year of it.

Comments

lmaoatall 6

well that's a twist. after he told you this, did he stomp one foot, twirl, and storm off screaming, you don't care about my feelings.... you.. you... you selfish bitch?

mruizk9 7

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
lmaoatall 6

y' yes I am. thankyou for noticing.

mygreenhoodie 0

"Today, my girlfriend asked me to come over to have sex again. I still haven't told her about my ED, I had to lie. FML"

demonspeed 0

he actually does have a pair of testicles right? or did he trade those in on some ovaries....

Yeah, a man has the right to feel that way too... This no FML! You actually have you a great guy there... The type that wouldn't be hitting the bars and clubs trying to gets his nuts off when you're busy with the kids, or when you're pregnant, cos he treasures his meat... lol

Oh yeah instead she got herself a guy who'd rather stand her up instead of figuring out the problems in their relationship. Communication is the key, my friend.