By girlwithaprob - 13/11/2010 21:45 - United States

Today, my boyfriend told me I was the only girl he'd ever text, call, or flirt with again. Later on he told two other girls exactly the same thing on Facebook, not realizing that everybody can read wall messages. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 816
You deserved it 3 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I love watching peoples' lives fall apart via Facebook :)

Comments

yummycupcakegirl 0

He's really stupid....my dad did the same thing tho.

qwerty4 3

@87, What the hell is a douch baq? OH- you must mean douche bag! Pardon me.

Does it matter? You did understand what was trying to be said?

yzBabe 0

well it's silly if you believed that anyway!

blahzz 4

Haha. Your boyfriend's stupid. Stupid. He's stupid.

Oh, OP. OP OP OP... you're so young. But don't worry, because Britney is hear, Britney is wise, and Britney is going to teach you an essential life lesson. So listen closely: All men are bastards. All men cheat on all women all the time. Okay, well, I suppose that's not entirely true. But what is true is that all men want to hurt you, because your pain makes them happy. And to think that men don't want to hurt and cheat and hurt you is wishful thinking, wishful, but unfortunately ill-advised, BUT FOR A REASON: Men need power. Power makes them men. And how do they get power? By lying. Sex and hurting and cheating and lying and all the awful things they do to you are incidental. They are the direct result of lying. And I realize lying was listed above, and there's a reason. There are two kinds of lying. Lying(1) is TO LIE. Lying(2) is WHEN YOU LIE. So lying(1) is lying(2), but lying(2) is NEVER EVER lying(1). See what I'm saying? I realize that this is a little out of order, so please bear with me. Now, I once new a guy who stole my tampons when I was getting my period. Why? So I'd sleep with him. Did I sleep with him? Yes. But I regret it. All eight times, during my five-day period, I slept with him, and it was great, but I ended up hating myself. So you know what I did? It's a very simple sollution, one that any girl, anywhere can use. It's five simple steps. STEP 1 Get in touch with yourself. Get to know who you are and why he left. Why did he leave? Because he's a man, and you couldn't fulfill his needs. STEP 2 Get in touch with yourself. Begin to realize that it's entirely your fault that he left. STEP 3 Slap yourself in the face and ladyparts for thinking like that. He left. IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT. STEP 4 The hardest step. Travel by bus to another state, call him on a payphone and explain to him, in detail, how much he hurt you, and give him a chance to explain. Now, he may try to defend himself, but don't listen. All men are liars and cheaters. Tell him to go to hell and hang up. Then call back, appologize, say you'll take him back, and go to him. Because, the truth is, women can't live without powerful, lying, cheating, hurting bastards giving them secret, naughty pleasures in the night. I know I can't. I'm a horny-ass bitch. Oh, yeah. Step 5. STEP 5 Go on FML and post a rambling and pointless comment on a video. Which you just read. Idiot.

hateevryone 14
LCabrera24 0