By Anonymous - 17/08/2019 00:01

Spicy
Today, after my boyfriend told me I didn’t have to worry about the ex who kept commenting on his pictures, I saw him sexting her when I leaned forward to tell him something from the back of our friend's car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 451
You deserved it 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope he’s your ex boyfriend now. I’m sorry that happened to you. :(

Ambrily 27

Does she know he's with you now? If she does, let him go back to her, they deserve each other, and you deserve a lot better.

Comments

Wow Girl, I totally feel you. I had a relationship that lasted 5 years and everything ended because of a situation really similar to what just happened to you... I know that feeling that there is no good way to solve the situation. I did the wrong thing that was not saying anything and leaving the relationship get worse and worse just bc I couldn’t be relaxed anymore and that changes everything. After that (unfortunately too late) I found a book that made me understand how men brain works. My big advice here is TALK... You have to know how to reach his week point to make him talk... try to be persuasive but also honest with your feelings, make him know exactly what is on your mind but at the same time make sure you give him the chance to deeply think about the decisions he’s taking. Also make sure he knows that he can loose you for doing that. You should be more than fine with that, but anyways I pulled up the link from the book I read if you feel insecure about what to say, and it’s actually on sale -probably cause the writer is coming up with new ones- I’m telling you that book is GOLDEN, although it’s a little bit on the complex side but nothing too bad, I mean I’m not a psychologist and I understood everything. Anyways, here’s the link in case you need it: http://bit.ly/Makemenloveu. Maybe your relationship can still be saved! Love is love and is not always easy, we just have to work for what we want! I hope you’re able to fix it...