Bumped down

By clo_bo - This FML is from back in 2019 but it's good stuff

Today, I saw a message on my boyfriend's phone from one of his friends, saying I was a downgrade from his ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 240
You deserved it 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TxKitten79 10

The friend's opinion doesn't matter. It's your boyfriend's response that does.

maybe she didnt snoop through his phone....

Comments

TxKitten79 10

The friend's opinion doesn't matter. It's your boyfriend's response that does.

maybe she didnt snoop through his phone....

lucky for you it is not up to his friends to decide what he thinks of you. It is up to your boyfriend what he thinks of you. Regardless of what his friends think!

On the plus side, you won't have to worry about him hitting on you. That's good news, right?

E2dav 5

His friend should mind his own business. Your boyfriend better have defended you or he isn't worth it

blondie45 21

Shame OP. That’s just a downright hurtful comment. I hope your boyfriend told his friend to get stuffed.

tigerzroze 16

All that matters is what your boyfriend thinks. When I was with my ex husband a woman asked how I “got him” basically stating that he was out of my league, since then, I have had multiple people wonder how he “got me” because they thought I was way out of his league. Attraction is subjective, one persons hot is another persons not, so as long as he responded positively, know that that’s the most important thing.

J15237 25

First off unless you think your man is cheating leave his phone alone. Second, it doesn't matter what his friend thinks. The relationship is between you and your man. Not his friends and not yours.