By Anonymous - 24/02/2011 08:56 - United States

Today, my boyfriend snuck into my house and hid in my closet. Knowing that I have a phobia of people jumping out of closets, he nonetheless thought it would be funny to see how I'd react. I had a panic attack and was taken to the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 302
You deserved it 6 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP's the real jerk here. She's clearly afraid of open homosexuals.

Sorry, OP! Panic attacks suck. It sounds like your panic attacks are pretty severe if you had to be taken to the hospital, though...You might consider seeking help for that. It's certainly helped me!

Comments

dpoole6132 0

arachniphobia? i got that, if ny one tried thst on me, i would find them and stab them

GabiIsPrettyKewl 0

Panic attacks are real, however they do not require treatment at a hospital. The most severe ones will pass, without abusing EMS and the ED.

Or a heart condition. My panic attacks often result in chest-pain, arrhythmia, and difficulty breathing. In more severe ones, I've had seizures. But I don't go to the hospital anymore because they leave me in the waiting room for two hours until the episode passes, run a few minor tests, tell me there's nothing wrong, send me home, then mail me a $2000 bill.

People sometimes get panic induced heart attacks

perdix 29

It would be funny if your boyfriend comes out the closet again while your are in the hospital -- this time with the handsome doctor treating you.

No! The dumbass would probably kill the poor thing. If she wants to scare him, she can tell him she's pregnant.

Just because he tells you he is gay you just HAD to make a scene huh?! Bitch.

haha the 'thanks babe' is the cherry on top x