By Anonymous - 23/12/2014 21:48 - United States - Gainesville

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend slept with my sister. "Accidentally", apparently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 588
You deserved it 3 890

Same thing different taste

Comments

Does he have a brother? Cuz if so, I see an accident in your future.

I hate it when i fall down naked into my girlfriends sister and passionately make love to her. Happens way to often.

42069666 18

unless you're identical twins or he's blind, I think he's probably lying

I remember reading this in the moderation section. it said twin sister. thats still not an excuse tho, he most likely could tell them apart.

stuckintime 17

but why didn't her sister say anything/stop? if identical there is a small chance he didn't realize and he is being up upfront with his gf about it. he might be telling the truth. why would he tell her at all if he didn't feel remorse

@24 Simple, her sister is dating his identical twin.

I wouldn't be half as mad with the boyfriend as I would the sister. Boys think with their dick. Obviously your sister didn't care if she hurt you.

Way to generalize.. Not all of us males are like that or would ever do anything like that. I agree the sister is equally to blame though.

That is horrible. "The Season of Giving" taken to far.

xxreikoxx 31

Every dick's famous excuse word of choice is "accidentally" or some other lie. What'd they do, some really strong drug before this "accident" happened? I'm not trying to joke here. That sucks. I hope he's now your ex-boyfriend...please update us sometime!

And what about her sister? Is she a "dick" also?

How big a boy is he that he bumped right into her accidentally. "Oops sorry gotta watch where I go with this thing."