By Anonymous - 04/01/2013 22:52 - United States - Elgin

Today, my boyfriend showed up at my grandmother's wake in torn jeans and a Family Guy t-shirt. When I took him aside asked him what the hell he was thinking, he lost his temper and stormed out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 411
You deserved it 4 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just be glad he didn't come with the same attitude as Peter and do something so inappropriate to do at a wake only Seth McFarland could think it up.

Comments

Maybe he's never been to a wake before and didn't know or didn't think about how to dress. At least he went.

Satoaoi 13

mhmm ex boyfriend time. I'm not sure if he would still be a bf after a stunt like that. should of slapped the hell out of him.

Why do people think they can wear crappy clothes to events like funerals and church? I really just don't get it. Maybe it's laziness.

Why? I'm a huge fan of the show and all of Seth Macfarlane's work and am currently sat here wearing a Peter Griffin jumper with a Peter Griffin tattoo (permanent) on my left arm, with a Stewie tat to follow on my right. I do, however know how to conduct myself at a funeral and would only wear appropriate clothing to one, unless the wake was somewhere informal such as a public house in which case I'm sorry but I'll wear whatever the hell I like.

Unless he didn't have anything nice to wear, Its not just about what you wear but that he showed up right?, that shows that he cared. Unless he actually does own nice clothes then he was Just being rude so FYL.

redhedsaysrawr 18

Maybe he didn't own anything better. Times are tough in this shitty economy.

jdime209 2

At least he showed up. Unlike some people with excuses. Lol