By Anonymous - 03/04/2009 04:17 - United States

Today, my boyfriend sent me a text telling me to turn the radio on to a certain station. When I did, there was a talk show on, and the host was ranting about how important it is for women to control themselves and not be emotional. My boyfriend continued texting me, asking if I was listening. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 189
You deserved it 14 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Slayer_fml 0

Yes, it's very important for us women to not be emotional and to just shut up and listen to our men. Emotions, you see, are not natural parts of life, but irrational outbursts that we must learn to control! Your bf is a jackass.

Comments

theoldGP 0

he's really a douche, wow. that sounds really chauvinistic.

How is your life ****** exactly, because I apparently missed the, this-made-sense train.

I love how emotional all the women here are getting. Don't get your panties in a bunch ladies.

King_of_Kings 3

speaking of talkshows, buy the Lazlow Show boxset at http://www.lazlow.com for the FML, maybe your boyfriend just wants you to be happier. it kinda sounds like your not happy. but i don't know. this FML doesn't give much information.

King_of_Kings 3

#13 well said. they shouldn't be getting their panties in a bunch.

You should actually thank him for that, because now you know what an asshat he truly is. It's one thing to have an adult conversation about things. It's another to be a coward and basically have some stranger have that conversation with you for him, not to mention that the guy ranting on the radio wasn't specifically talking to you and therefore was probably really harsh.

LifeSux19 0

Maybe he couldn't tell you in the best way he can...at least he's looking out for you.

i like how the person on the radio was ranting about controlling emotions. quite hypocritical? ugh. i hope you turned off your phone for a while, non-stop texts alone would make someone emotionally jacked

Anyone who's ever listened to talk radio knows that there was probably no sincere advice to be had from the program. If you're a strong person, you'll dump him immediately.