By dogmom - 16/07/2012 20:51 - United States - Honolulu

Today, my boyfriend picked me up and spun me around like they do in the movies, but not before grimacing, taking a deep breath, and muttering "one, two, three... and... uuuppp!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 145
You deserved it 5 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SweetSora 2

That's a confidence booster.

Those stupid moves you see in the movies never work in real life. I tried running through a meadow to Mrs. Bastard, but I ended up tripping and falling face first into cow manure. **** you, Hollywood.

Comments

Boy, Dirty Dancing woulda sucked had that happened...

Except in Dirty Dancing she runs up and jumps, reducing the amount of lifting the male character had to do. The difficult part was sustaining the height. ...Not that it even matters, I just felt like pointing it out.

I tried to do that dirty dancing move on this guy. He couldn't do it and he can bench press 400 pounds. I'm about 128 pounds. Maybe its because I didn't jump high enough? Fantasy ruined.

At least he didn't drop you. No wait! That would be much funnier.

aj98 2

"Well, you could lose a bit of weight too, you bastard" would have been the proper response

Vero2410 0

I would tell him to go get my lunch or something and sign the papers for her birth certificate while he is gone. You don't need his signature because you guys are married.

perdix 29

Check him for a hernia! It's fun if he doesn't have one -- it's gross if he does.

Those lousy chahoongas, they should be pulling their own weight!

He neeeds to lift some weights. A small woman can hurt some people

Sounds like your bf needs to re check his man card, that is of course unless u out weigh him

Sounds like you should re-check your grammar card.

I'm not writing a novel fool, nor am I competing in a short story competition therefore I will write how ever the hell I want? Feel me?

Why is there a question mark? I DOUBT THAT YOU HAVE GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL, SIR.

Proving a point douche bag! I'll say and write what I want ?? You nazi,? Foolish: nothing better to do/ ignoramus!!!?,!!!!!

I'm siding with 4. Let's assume a woman to be about 5'5" and 120 pounds (that seems about average, maybe even light). If you're an average guy you're not gonna go around lifting 120 pounds like its nothing, no matter how its packaged, be it a woman, or a pallet of bricks or steel. I work in machining, so I move heavy masses of steel on a regular basis (150+ pounds sometimes), so lifting a girl isn't really a big deal to me anymore, but a year ago, I would be like the BF in this FML, though maybe less vocal.