By JJ - 14/11/2009 03:07 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend of three years sent me a text saying: "I don't think we can see each other anymore, the nights were great, but I think I'm falling in love with Julie". I'm Julie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 508
You deserved it 2 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They were dating for three years before this. I'm going to give the poster the benefit of the doubt and say they were supposed to have been exclusive through most of that. Thus, he was cheating on her. And he's a dick.

Comments

xenomorph 0

He's a recovering cheater . . . you should get tested, but no need to break up.

thighsofglory 0

I bet he was thinking about you the whole time. Go get tested. Just out of curiosity, what gift did you receive for your first- year dating anniversary?

loveurlifeJK 5

Perhaps the other woman's name is Julie as well?

I won't say cheaters never stop, but he "thinks [he's] falling in love with [you]?" After 3 years, he "thinks?" This is a line he's feeding his little thing on the side. I mean, sometimes people cheat. People make mistakes, get desperate, and god willing, come clean when they come to their senses, regardless of who they choose in the end. But that right there is a load of shit.

chrissy888 0

For those that say he's an idiot for taking 3 years to decide he *thinks* he's falling in love, my guess is he's sugar-coating his text to the mistress and he has loved Julie for a while.

andytheskanker 0

Has no-one considered the possibility that this could actually be a misinterpreted /JOKE/? Jesus, Figures the feminist lynch mob and the fake nice guys wanna damn the poor guy before knowing enough to make a fair judgement.

you get what you pay for. He paid nothing for you (a ring), so one could say you are cheap, or even worthless.

thats a good thing. even though hes been cheating on u, he would rather have u then the other girl.

Josh_Kekac 0

Forget this punk. These are the guys that make the rest of us look bad!

wxdiaz86 0

tell him that your glad hes falling for you cause now hes going to know what hes going to miss for the rest of his life.... and never talk to him again ... and i do mean never even if its years later and you bump into eachother by accident and both of you are married.

Scoundrel456 0