By JJ - 14/11/2009 03:07 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend of three years sent me a text saying: "I don't think we can see each other anymore, the nights were great, but I think I'm falling in love with Julie". I'm Julie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 508
You deserved it 2 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They were dating for three years before this. I'm going to give the poster the benefit of the doubt and say they were supposed to have been exclusive through most of that. Thus, he was cheating on her. And he's a dick.

Comments

XxCoolPersonxX 0

hey! at least he's falling in love with ya!

janise 2

I fail to see why people think she should stay with him because he "loves" her. A lot of people cheat and still claim to love their significant other and say they don't care about their lovers on the side. Whether this is true or not is irrelevant what is relevant is their "love" still doesn't keep them from cheating. Also, if the OP was dating the guy for 3 years you have to wonder how long he's been cheating.

i dnt get it, he was cheatin on u but u found out tht he luvs u. just confrnt him bout it. it reely doesnt suk tht bad.

But you're Julie! Oh, just be glad you won. I mean, what are the chances it would work out anyway, being that he's a cheater and all. From my vantage point, you turned out to own his heart, but you're too good for him. Stick that one in your back pocket for when you're old. :)

Haha, that's too bad for his cheating, lying ass. Dump him.

Once a cheater always a cheater.... Damn FYL

Maybe you're schizophrenic and this is part of your therapy. The message was intended for the OTHER Julie.