By SezzyJ - 02/10/2009 11:31 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend of 4 years broke up with me. Via text. With the iPhone I got him for our anniversary. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 327
You deserved it 3 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, he's a jerk because he breaks up with you over text, I get that. You, on the other hand, are an idiot for apparently thinking that one expensive gift would have chained him to you for the rest of your lives.

She...pushed him away by giving him a really expensive gift...? Wow, **** his life, that poor man. He got a gift because his girlfriend values him so much!

Comments

Your fault for buying him that, ya lil dick!

smartbutsexy 0

I would of reported his phone stolen!

celtic420 0

GR3453m0nk3y, haha I can see how you'd think that. I actually don't spend a lot of my home, personal time on the internet. Thing is, I have very long breaks between classes at my campus, and I usually just spend them sitting in the lounge and catching up on things online. It's more of a time-passer. Other than that, I usually spend time on the web right before I go to sleep. I also just started visiting this site a few days ago, so I'm still in that "really active" stage. And I'm glad you enjoy my comments, POC =) I try to be honest without sounding like some boring book.

So you reply with "fine, I'll take back the iphone then."

Quit the contract, if it's on contract.

slag_ 0

take his iphone pee on it and shove it in his mouth

YDI for buying an expensive gift.