By Angelofkarma - 25/05/2009 18:05 - United Kingdom

Today, my boyfriend of 2 years took me to get a tattoo done with his name on. He paid for it. After it was done he told me it was over between us and he thought it'd be a nice reminder of him for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 315 198
You deserved it 173 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh man! You shouldn't have agreed to it in the first place! But what a asshole!

People need to learn not to tattoo their boyfriend/girlfriend's names on them.

Comments

he's an ass, but YDI, getting tattood names of you boyfriends is just dumb and most dont last..

lilyluna_fml 0

YDI. why the hell would you do that? he couldn't put a ring on your finger but you thought it would be a good idea to tattoo his name on your skin? why? why!? would you trust someone with something like that if they aren't perfectly committed to you? i'm very sorry. very very sorry. but i think that was pretty stupid of you. but he's still an asshole. revenge. he didn't just break up with you. he ****** you over. seek revenge.

That is hilarious... it does suck though :(. It is kind of a YDI.

UncleEntity 0

Your boyfriend is my new hero! I'm gonna do that the next time I break up with someone.

wat a dick head!!!! u shouldnt have got his name tattooed on u in the first place!!! it always ends the wrong way

youfailatlife 0

I would make that guy's life a living hell until his last breath.

Yeah this is a YDI but at the same time what an a-hole so it's a bit of an fyl indeed

I think it is cruel for someone to say YDI, i think this is an FML because he charmed you with the idea, took you somewhere, paid for it, than crudely broke up with you. He's a dirt bag for doing something so low. Good luck getting it removed or having a tattoo put over it, it's even more expensive to get rid of it/tattoo over it, than having it put on in the first place. 'Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me'- learn from this.