By comics over coatis - 04/04/2017 12:00

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend got mad at me for starting to give him oral sex because I wasn't paying attention to the Marvel movie he was showing me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 382
You deserved it 2 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oral sex is great and all, and I can see why you'd want your boyfriend to appreciate it when you give it to him, but bear in mind that not all guys are so shallow as to immediately drop everything at the opportunity of anything sexual. If he's trying to share his interests with you, allow him to. If it doesn't jive with yours, say so. In a non-sexual situation, it would be akin to him trying to converse with you about something he enjoys, and you start feeding you a food you know he likes mid-sentence. In both instances, in a different context they would be much appreciated, and always start by at least asking if he would like it, first.

If it was during Deadpool I can't blame him. That shit was amazing.

Comments

DudeistPriest 2

Who wants to play a game of "swap the roles and see how the tone of the story changes"?

Manual_Manoosy 21

I thought women were supposed to be able to multi-task.

PhiMaxMa92 1

BJ or Movie? hmmm what a question. I think i would vote more for BJ because the reason =)

urafaguette 3

Methinks you probably need a new boyfriend. This one has issues!

HabitsRabbit1102 3

I agree your life sucks, if I was him. I would let you. except if it was a DC thing than I'd do what be did