By Anonymous - 23/05/2012 17:20 - Switzerland - Wildberg

Today, my boyfriend ended our relationship. He called me from his mobile phone, claimed to be a trauma surgeon, and told me with a bad German accent that my "boyfriend" had been in a fatal car crash earlier in the day. What the hell is wrong with this idiot? FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 802
You deserved it 4 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, be thankful that you're broken up with him then, I guess!

Well.... I suppose you are better off alone than with an idiot. But give him props for originality.

Comments

He is so stupid. Just be glad u don't have to put up with him no more n now u can find someone better.

be thankful that you're not dating him anymore...

Apparently, what was wrong with him was that he was with you.

If we ignore the fact that he is clearly an idiot. He couldn't break up with his girlfriend to her face and had to pretend that he was KILLED in a car accident. Sounds like an idiot to me, and an arsehole to boot.

True. But I find it difficult to believe that this is the first stupid thing he has done. She obviously never left him sooner so the fact that she stayed with an obvious idiot until he dumped her is her fault. She deserves it

skyeyez9 24

Reminds me of the fml where the cheating bf claimed to actually be his long lost twin brother. Such a ridiculous and douchebag move.

He's your boyfriend, what's wrong with you? You picked him!

You'll be surprised how many people pretend to be someone they're not when they're trying to charm the socks off whom they're attracted to. So, either OP was fooled or (as you put it) is an idiot for dating the idiot.

you should of said really now then in his reincarnation come back as an idiot german dirtbag!

You deserve a better boyfriend that's for sure!

Is it sad that I thought about DocBastard when I read this?

And that's the moment you go to his mother in tears and post 'RIP, I'll miss you :(' posts on his Facebook. Or maybe not, you would look as the crazy ex-girlfriend.

Wow. Very interesting, original and insightful comment.

Oops, meant to post that as a reply to another comment. Hurr-durr!