By anonymous - 14/09/2011 00:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend cheated on me. But he justified it by saying she was a ginger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 938
You deserved it 4 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol... Watching the ginger episode of south park right now. Doesn't count, they don't have souls.

Comments

Lol... Watching the ginger episode of south park right now. Doesn't count, they don't have souls.

You should dye his hair read and then dump him.

enonymous 8

Red heads know how to have more fun. Fun does not require souls

I'm a Ginger. It's true that we don't have souls.

enonymous 8

I too am a ******* sexy ginger. My pubes have been tinted in such anyway it looks like a fire crotch.

YourEvilHero 12

wow and I thought I had all the l gingers locked up in my basement. the hunt is on again...

otb113 7
REFLEXED 7

Lol best be careful those who hate on gingers. We don't have souls and thus won't go to hell. There are a lot of things to be done with that knowledge ;)

Stiggy626 25

Haha right? it's not cheating if they have no soul

Gingers are SO hard to resist, the lack of soul is what I find so appealing.

Yea.. That Seth Green sure is sexy. Nah, but it's true some really are ;)

muchagente 5

and they are rare. one can't be expected to let that chance pass.

XxHoPPoxX 8

im a ginger......ladies please one at a time

I'm Korean. *steps in front of you to take first pick of the women*

I'm a cockblock. -steps infront of all you And scares every lady away-

Badboy6 5
kings1fan 6
enonymous 8

You mean douche or douché right?

He's obviously too cool for that enonymous

leadman1989 15

If he were smart he'd say touche or touché.

azcardinals1307 2

This brings a range of Doctor Who jokes to mind...

valid point. since gingers have no souls, its like he really didn't have sex with anyone but you.

I am a ginger and I have no idea how having a soul or not plays a part in sex. I don't even know how the soulless joke got started, but I'm sure when it comes to sex guys couldn't care less about whether the girl they're about to have sex with has a soul or not.

ReynshineCutting 10

Those would be the shallow worthless guys who don't care. Real men look for more than just getting off when they have sex.

my boyfriend is a ginger. so i can say with all accuracy that his argument is invalid. gingers know what they're doing.

MissBunnyWillEat 11

That just makes it worse! Gingers are ******* nasty.. And complete psycho ******.. So It makes sense. Cut your losses, don't go back to him.

So... I'm ******* nasty and a psycho-***** just because I have red hair, huh? That's like saying all blondes are too ******* easy and insecure and that's why they ***** around. And brunettes are too prissy and boring to ever give out before marriage.

pfx2_fml 15

Gingers don't count as real people, they don't have a soul.

#10, if I ever have a son like you, I'll disown him.

JennaMarie420 2

It's not like #10 was the only one who said it

53: Yeah, but if you read his other comments on the fencing FML, you'd see he's one of the few who actually meant it.

They actually do. We are people like everyone else only difference is we are better in bed. And it's proven

otb113 7
pfx2_fml 15

And again all of you pussys are on here talking shit about me.

gazzdogs 5
otb113 7

Are you pms'ing 99? Or are you just a pathetic troll