By anonymous - 14/09/2011 00:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend cheated on me. But he justified it by saying she was a ginger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 930
You deserved it 4 511

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol... Watching the ginger episode of south park right now. Doesn't count, they don't have souls.

Comments

Fyl, definitely. However, this DID make me laugh.

What a DICK! I'm a ginger and I can guarantee you I have a soul so his excuse falls squarely under the fuckhead-saying-stupid-things category. Hope you broke up with him. You deserve better!

Vash_41288 10

How would you know if you have a soul or not? Typical ginger.

I don't know why you gingers care so much about whether or not you have a soul, they're pretty overated, I sold mine for a klondike bar.

I know right... Ima ginger and glad. Like seriously, wats the fun in souls??

Haha, I'm a Ginger. Waiiit! That was your boyfriend?!

Twisted_Angel 17

*ahem* EX-boyfriend is what I hope you meant. If not then you deserve it for staying with his sorry ass.

I'm probably gonna get a lot of thumbs down for this but I have to ask ... what's a ginger?

I wouldn't tumb down a poor soul who has never had the joy of making fun of a Ginger or two :)

Someone with red hair. I have red hair, and I HAVE a soul.

pitchblease 2

I always thought you have to have freckles too...

receivingendofit 3

it's me, redhaired, blue eyed, and freckles.!

steelman112 1

I gotta disagree. Both my sons mothers are gingers and it wasn't that good. So it's not really 100% justifiable.

Maybe it was you that was bad. Sorry, I just hate people that put down their children's mother(s) in any form.

you obviously like them if you have 2 for your baby mama's, and they were obviously good enough to get you off, but can they say the same about you? O.o