By woah - 04/05/2011 11:51 - United States

Today, my boyfriend asked me how women could urinate with a tampon in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 991
You deserved it 8 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sourgirl101 28

Women have three holes so that when they get drunk, they can be carried home like a bowling ball.

Some people's children.... are male? did not have a human anatomy course in high school? were sheltered from learning about the human reproductive system? Really, ladies: when men think about your genitals, we tend to think about what we can put into them, not about what comes out of them. To a man who has lived in the United States, and grown in it's 'education' system, it's not unexpected that they (who have never had to experience a period, nor spent inordinate amounts of time watching women urinate) expect women to urinate through the big, obvious opening. The state of our education system is such that it is difficult to teach human anatomy and physiology, and understandably, the excretory process is typically not dealt with in any specific detail. Therefore, unless your boyfriend was a VERY curious child and his mother was very open, I find it hard to believe it could be expected for him to know exactly where your urethra is.

Comments

you all got it wrong! tampons are so high-tech that they only soak up blood not urine! so the urine flows right past the tampon. lol haven't you heard of oil sheets in the marine industry? same concept but for blood. lol ps your an idiot if you believe this is true.

Elledanae 0

Ive been using tampons for over a year and just found out 2 months ago that you could pee with it in.

Imagirll 3

your from west Virginia? I am, too! cool!

about ten girls including one age 45 didn't know that either

I actually had to explain the same thing to my friend xD

so? I'm a woman and my major was biology. and I didn't know that. it's not like you study how tampons work in bio class.

contedefees 11

Okay, I do not believe your major was Biology, #160. You may not learn about tampons during your college career in class, but a basic human biology class would teach you that women do not pee out of their vaginas. I was pretty uncomfortable with by body until I was almost 20 and only used tampons then, but I had known since middle school. How can you study biology and not know that?

justanotherbird 19

It's very scary that a Biology major wouldn't know something so basic taught in biology classes. I honestly hope it was you just not paying attention rather than the further degradation of our education system.

rebecca_marie_21 0

It's actual a common question for guys. Idk why but they ask.

rebecca_marie_21 0

It's actual a common question for guys. Idk why but they ask.