By woah - 04/05/2011 11:51 - United States

Today, my boyfriend asked me how women could urinate with a tampon in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 991
You deserved it 8 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sourgirl101 28

Women have three holes so that when they get drunk, they can be carried home like a bowling ball.

Some people's children.... are male? did not have a human anatomy course in high school? were sheltered from learning about the human reproductive system? Really, ladies: when men think about your genitals, we tend to think about what we can put into them, not about what comes out of them. To a man who has lived in the United States, and grown in it's 'education' system, it's not unexpected that they (who have never had to experience a period, nor spent inordinate amounts of time watching women urinate) expect women to urinate through the big, obvious opening. The state of our education system is such that it is difficult to teach human anatomy and physiology, and understandably, the excretory process is typically not dealt with in any specific detail. Therefore, unless your boyfriend was a VERY curious child and his mother was very open, I find it hard to believe it could be expected for him to know exactly where your urethra is.

Comments

wow, talk about dumbass. lmfao. im so sorry.

lilmisslovely13 15

probably fake. i saw an fml just like this and i doubt that there are that many stupid people out there.

This is what you get with abstinence-only sex education.

PhillJFry 0

exactly instead of blaming the poor curious Kidd maybe the lack of sex Ed should be blamed.

NancyDeebensDPDS 0

Tell him that we don't urinate when we are on our periods, and tell him that our spit is left over pee that we can't release in our periods.

lexxiFTW 0

mine ask me the same thing !!

At least, he is curious and is not afraid to ask, which is good. How many people don't know and do not even care to know ! It reminds me that one day I had to call a bird specialist because no one around me could tell me why chicken eggs have poo on them.... Now, I know.... Chicken have only one hole.... not two...

scottishandrew1 0

huh interesting, never thought of that....... although there is a crappy omelet joke in there somewhere 

kingsamuelcdt 0

wait then which hole does the penis go in?

If you are talking about the chicken, as I said, it has just an external hole, the anus. But inside, there are 2 conducts : the rectum (for poo) and the ****** (for the eggs and the penetration). Depending on what is going on, the chicken will put the adequate conduct in front of the anus. For example, if there is penetration, it will put the ****** in front of the anus...,

So.... because he asked you a question... its on FML?.....

PhillJFry 0

yeah I don't know which of these kids are to blame for this.

monnanon 13

I don't care what excuses people use stuff like this is freaking obvious. Can you imagine the mess if we pissed from a ******. Heres an idea stop arsing around in sex ed and PAY ATTENTION. If your sex ed isn't up to scratch then fill in the blanks yourself.

Fill in the blanks yourself? Oh you mean like ASK someone, kinda like he did......

monnanon 13

Unless he is five he should not have to ask because if schoold taught the subject right he would know already. My school was hardly great but at the age of nine all the girls were taken out of class for a special talk with the school nurse about periods and puberty and sex ed for both sexes started at eleven. We were taught in mixed classes so we both knew about each others parts and things that happen to both during puberty. Thats why I fail to see how anyone cannot know such a simple thing as this. If you need to fill in the blanks ask your parents or go online. Ops bf should have known the answer to his question long before he was old enough to date a menstrating woman.

@319. Sounds like you didn't go to class in the US. Or you managed to find one of the few school systems that hasn't had sex ed savaged.

monnanon 13

No i went to school in Scotland but as I have said fill in the blanks yourself. You don't need your hand held to learn stuff.